Tuesday 6 June 2017

Advance Treatment of Becker muscular dystrophy



Becker muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder that involves slowly worsening muscle weakness of the legs and pelvis.


Symptoms:- 
Muscle weakness, slowly progressive (Difficulty running, hopping, jumping; Progressive difficulty walking) 
Toe-walking (walking on toes) 
Use of Gower's Maneuver or a modified form of Gower's Maneuver to get up from floor. 
Ability to walk may continue well into adulthood. (Very variable.) 
Frequent falls 
Difficulty breathing 
Non progressive cognitive dysfunction only in rare cases: not as common as in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy because the brain only needs small amounts of dystrophin. 
Skeletal deformities, chest and back (scoliosis) 
Muscle deformities (contractions of heels, legs; Pseudohypertrophy of calf muscles) 
Fatigue 
Heart disease 
Elevated CPK (creatine phosphokinase) levels in blood: Elevated CK levels are more common at younger ages and decreases later in life, perhaps due to the fact that muscle degeneration occurs more rapidly at younger ages, when there is also more muscle mass to deteriorate. 



Tests:-
Creatine kinase (CPK) levels may be elevated. 
An electromyography (EMG) shows that weakness is caused by destruction of muscle tissue rather than by damage to nerves. 
Genetic testing 
A muscle biopsy (immunohistochemistry or immunoblotting) or 
Genetic test (blood test) confirms the diagnosis. 



Treatment:-
There is no known cure for BMD, although homoeopathic medicine is showing promising vectors that may replace damaged muscle tissue. Treatment is generally aimed at controlling the onset of symptoms to maximize the quality of life, prevent further detoriation leading to gradual improvement in health status of patients.

We have more than 3000 patients of all types of muscular dystrophy from all over the world. We have documented up to 80% improvement in our patients.
Recently Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj has been awarded with "THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PHYSICIAN FOR TREATING MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY"




For details contact:-
Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
homoeopathic world, Noida, India
contact no: - 0-9811127065
email: - dr.rameshbhardwaj@yahoo.com
website: - http://www.homoeopathic-world.com

2 comments:

  1. Finally I'm free from AZOOSPERMIA after years of no sperm in my testicles, but I never take it seriously none did I see it as a problem while growing up until I became of age to settle down with a woman. My woman advised me to go hospital for diagnoses that its abnormal as she has not felt my sperm in her ever since we started dating, I became very worried and confused when I was told at the hospital that I cannot impregnate a woman. because there's no sperm, I went looking for solution but all to no avail, until a came across Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online. I reached out to him and for the first time I start to experience sperm after taking his medication, it was little at first but became plenty later. You can reach him via Tel: +234-708-487-8384 Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr .Odion for what he have done in my life,I’m here to testify about what Dr .Odion did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr .Odion on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr .Odion prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr .Odion assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Odion for help via drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349019421176.

    ReplyDelete