Monday 5 June 2017

Filariasis Treatment in an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Clinic



Filariasis (Elephantiasis) is a parasitic and infectious tropical disease, that is caused by thread-like filarial worms Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi, and Brugia timori. 

At first, most people don't know they have lymphatic filariasis. They usually don't feel any symptoms until after the adult worms die. The disease usually is not life threatening, but it can permanently damage your lymph system and kidneys. Because your lymph system does not work right, fluid collects and causes swelling in the arms, breasts legs, and, for men, in the genital area . The entire leg, arm, or genital area may swell to several times its normal size. Also, the swelling and the decreased function of the lymph system make it difficult for your body to fight germs and infections. You will have more bacterial infections in your skin and lymph system. This causes hardening and thickening of the skin, which is called elephantiasis. An additional manifestation of filarial infection, mostly in Asia, is pulmonary tropical eosinophilia syndrome, with nocturnal cough and wheezing, fever, and eosinophilia. 

Suggestion about homeopathic treatment:
Homeopathy can have a definite role to play in the treatment of filariasis


Contact :- Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
Homoeopathic World, Noida, India
Email id:-dr. rameshbhardwaj@yahoo. com
Contact No:- 0-9811127065
Website:- http://www. homoeopathic-world. com

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr .Odion for what he have done in my life,I’m here to testify about what Dr .Odion did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr .Odion on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr .Odion prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr .Odion assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Odion for help via drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349019421176.

    ReplyDelete