Monday 5 June 2017

Defeat Congenital muscular dystrophy



Muscular dystrophy refers to a group of genetic, hereditary muscle diseases that cause progressive muscle weakness. Muscular dystrophy are characterized by progressive skeletal muscle weakness, defects in muscle proteins, and the death of muscle cells and tissue. Nine diseases including Duchenne, Becker, limb girdle, congenital, facio scapulohumeral, myotonic, oculopharyngeal, distal, and Emery-Dreifuss are always classified as muscular dystrophy.



Congenital muscular dystrophy
Age at onset: birth; symptoms include general muscle weakness and possible joint deformities; disease progresses slowly; shortened life span.

Congenital muscular dystrophy includes several disorders with a range of symptoms. Muscle degeneration may be mild or severe. Problems may be restricted to skeletal muscle, or muscle degeneration may be pair with effects on the brain and other organ systems. A number of the forms of the congenital muscular dystrophies are caused by defects in proteins that are thought to have some relationship to the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex and to the connections between muscle cells and their surrounding cellular structure. Some forms of congenital muscular dystrophy show severe brain malformations, such as lissencephaly and hydrocephalus.

Principal symptoms include:
* Progressive Muscular weakness
* Poor Balance
* Frequent Falls
* Walking Difficulty
* Waddling Gait
* Calf Pain
* Limited Range of Movement
* Muscle Contractual
* Respiratory Difficulty
* Drooping Eyelids
* Scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
* Inability to walk

Some types of Muscular Dystrophy can affect the heart, causing cardiomyopathy or arrhythmias.

The prognosis for people with muscular dystrophy varies according to the type and progression of the disorder. Some cases may be mild and progress very slowly over a normal lifespan, while others produce severe muscle weakness, functional disability, and loss of the ability to walk.

There is no known cure for muscular dystrophy. Inactivity (such as bed-rest and even sitting for long periods) can worsen the disease. Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, speech therapy and orthopedic instruments (e.g., wheelchairs, standing frames) may be helpful.


IS THERE A WAY OUT?

To a family with a child with muscular dystrophy, it must seem like the worst disease. To what extent might the remedy enable the sufferer to overcome the existing condition? There is considerable good news.


Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj, a senior homeopathic consultant, president of homeopathic medical association has proved that there is a way to lead a healthy and normal productive life for muscular dystrophy. Good diet and homeopathic remedy found to be very effective and successful in muscular dystrophy patients.

It is found that, with the start of medicine there is gradual improvement in the patientโ€™s condition with marked improvement in muscle strength, improved sleeping and eating patterns and weight gain within 1-2 months. Early initiation of treatment in the course of this disease can help a lot in reducing future disability and prolonging survival.

Patients unable to lift their heads before treatment were able to do so after treatment and their speech and walking ability improved as well. And with long term medicine patient can lead to normal healthy and productive life.

"HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED"

DR. BHARDWAJ HAS BEEN AWARDED WITH "BEST HOMOEOPATHY FOR TREATING MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY 2014"

contact:-Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
Homoeopathic World, Noida, India
contact no:-0-9811127065
email id:- dr.rameshbhardwaj@yahoo.com
website:- www.homoeopathic-world.com

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr .Odion for what he have done in my life,I’m here to testify about what Dr .Odion did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr .Odion on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr .Odion prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr .Odion assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.Odion for help via drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349019421176.

    ReplyDelete